Meyer Pienaar has for over thirty years been known as one of the country's leading architectural and urban design firms.
The practice has over thirty years experience in a broad field of architecture, in particular in the following market segments:
Meyer Pienaar has built its strength on managerial, technical and design innovation, coupled with a capacity for dynamic change and a thorough understanding of market forces. Motivated by a deep sense of social and cultural responsibility, the practice subscribes to highest standards of design and professionalism, to enlightened environmental and human relations policies, and a sound affirmative action programme.
- Civic facilities, including offices, community centres, halls, libraries and museums.
- Urban design, from detail design of public spaces to large-scale strategic urban planning.
- Hotel and resort developments.
- Commercial retail and office developments.
- Commercial apartment-, townhouse and cluster housing
- Low-cost housing
- Industrial Parks and light and medium sized factories.
- Corporate offices.
- Educational facilities, from schools, laboratories and lecture theatres to student housing and full campus designs.
- Private residences.